| Human resources
up to CI $48k DOE plus benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the HR Manager
- Benefits administration, upkeep of files and records, production of reports and letters for all levels of staff, finalize payroll and timesheets data in collaboration with the Finance department, recruitment tracking and updating and general upkeep of the HR internal system
- You will be the first point of contact for all HR related enquiries
- Undertake administrative duties
- Co-ordinate HR policies, processes and relevant documents
- Coordination of the documentation needed for the payroll processes
- Assist in the recruitment of staff including the preparation of advertisements, responding to applications, screening and background checks of applicants, updates to hiring managers, scheduling of interviews, and all necessary on-boarding procedures including orientation.
- Prepare standard correspondence, including contract terms for hires and transfers, employee reference letters and HR reports as required
- Maintain all HR records, including personnel files and HR databases, ensuring completeness, confidentiality and accuracy on a continuous basis
- Support the HR Manager requests, reports and assist on projects as needed on a daily basis
- Support internal and external audit processes for the HR department
- Generate payroll reports and edits for all staff absences in unison with the Finance department
- Administrator for any changes needed to a new or existing employee’s insurance such as adding a dependant
- Manage the administration process for the company’s benefit programs (health and pension) to ensure the company is always in compliance with the Cayman Laws and Legislations and Company policies and for monthly invoicing
- Ensure all absent forms are posted in to HR database, Spreadsheet and timekeeping software if they are bi-weekly staff. File the absence forms in employee’s files.
- Associate’s or a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in efficient organization and processes in HR administration including payroll
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment
- CISHRP certified in Human Resource Management, Health Insurance Law, Pension Law and Labor Law or currently working on achieving this certification
- Proficient in timekeeping software
- Fully proficient in timekeeping software and HR database. Knowledge of Sage Abra would be an asset
- Basic computer proficiency on Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel and Publisher
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and networking with customers and suppliers
- Prioritize and plan work activates as to use time efficiently
- Should be a strong team player and be able to carry out all tasks and effectively manage time.
Looking for more?