• Coordination and implementation of main HR processes for the three offices, which includes cyclical programmes(including inter alia performance management, annual compensation review, executive development review, talent management review) as well as developing and implementing appropriate policies.
• Work closely with the central Resourcing function to support the recruitment needs of all three offices and ensure a successful onboarding process.
• Recommend and partner with Learning and Development to introduce talent and performance practices and tools, including training programmes, to support a high performance culture.
• Support employee engagement initiatives including CSR, sport and social activities.
• Deal with complex performance issues across the office and train the HR Manager team in handling these situations in future.
• Keep abreast of changes in employment law that impact the relevant offices.
• Take responsibility for all of the regional compensation issues, working closely with the HR Director, Operations to fall within the global pay strategy – including contribution to long-term staff retention initiatives.
• Develop a HR data driven approach and mind-set to the business. Access data from a variety of sources to formulate informed viewpoints on regional issues.
• Develop and manage annual budget for department and responsible firm accounts.
• Masters Degree or equivalent and a record of continued professional development by attending regular legal, CIPD or other relevant courses.
• At least ten years of experience in a senior ‘Head of HR’ type role within a partnership environment – ideally in legal – although wider professional services will be considered.
• Experience in leading, developing and directly managing a team, ideally across different jurisdictions.
• Previous experience of working internationally is also strongly preferred.
• Ability to manage relationships at all levels with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload and prioritise tasks and projects to meet high standards
• Excellent HR technical, analytical skills and written skills.
• Proficient in IT systems and strong data analytics ability and knowledge of HR systems.
• Flexible on working hours to take into account the global nature of our business.
• Ability to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue.
• The ability to adapt and high levels of resilience.
Salary range between US$180,000 – US$220,000 per annum.