Cayman Islands |
CI 80-100k DOE plus benefits
- Develop HR strategies and initiatives, provide guidance, manage recruitment and selection, and maintain employee records with BambooHR.
- Administer immigration requirements, support new hires, resolve immigration issues, plan orientation and update job descriptions.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate compensation and benefit policies to ensure compliance with legal requirements and to promote corporate values and motivate staff.
- Investigate employee issues, report to management, develop policies, and ensure policy awareness to bridge management and employee relations.
- Ensure legal compliance with employment laws, maintain org charts and employee directory, and perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to architect strategy, negotiate and present effectively.
Looking for more?