Cayman Islands |
CI$40K - $50K DOE Plus Benefits Package
- Prepare correspondence and other documents for circulation within the Division or externally;
- Update, reconcile and maintain attendance information for all employees;
- Prepare employment agreements and address inquiries from current and incumbent employees;
- Input new employee data in the Great Plains Human Resources module and new employee set-up system;
- Reconciles divisional data with the respective Administrative Assistants and produces monthly and final year-end reports, in addition to the accrual rolls within the systems for the division managers and the HR Division;
- Produce monthly and annual attendance reports to Heads of Division;
- Collate supporting documentation for payroll and ensure the maintenance of employee personnel details in the Great Plains System;
- Interact with the Information Systems Division to rectify identified issues with employee systems;
- Observe areas related to employee services and proactively conducts research of best practices in HR;
- Interact with the Finance Division to process all payment requests and reimbursements for new hire expenses;
- Support new employees during the probation period and ensures that all required supplies and information are provided;
- Assist with and contribute to HR needs analysis, policy/procedure improvements and programme development or initiatives;
- Coordinate travel requests for staff members participating in official travel, conferences or training;
- Coordinate all aspects of events and meetings
- Contribute to providing data to Division Managers for the tracking, monitoring, and reporting of Analytics; and
- Perform all necessary employee services functions ensuring proper functioning of the Division.
- Associates Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a Certificate or a Diploma in Human Resources; and three (3) years’ experience, with demonstrated performance capabilities, working in a human resources administrative role in a corporate environment.
- Sound knowledge of general human resources administrative procedures;
- Strong ability to write coherent sentences with proper grammatical and spelling construction;
- High level of confidentiality and work ethic is paramount;
- Working knowledge of the Cayman Islands Employment legislations and procedures;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Great plains Dynamics and SharePoint systems would be advantageous;
- Computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word Processing are necessary, and working knowledge with Human Resources information Systems;
- Working knowledge of website updates are beneficial; and
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills to accomplish tasks within tight deadlines.
Looking for more?