Human Resources Advisor
The successful candidate will provide an efficient, and high quality HR administrative support to management and employees in the Grand Cayman office.
- Provide comprehensive recruitment support to senior management and hiring managers;
- Ensure the accurate and timely production and circulation of job adverts in the local newspaper and government job portal;
- Lead the relationship with immigration, understand and manage all aspects of the work permit process;
- Process new joiners and leavers including the management of onboarding documentation, carrying out background checks and amending HR systems;
- Liaise with management on the identification and resolution of HR issues;
- Be the first point of contact for people issues for employees of all levels from across the Cayman office;
- Respond to queries on benefits and payroll;
- Manage all HR operational activities relating to the Cayman office;
- Liaise with the Group HR team for support, and advise on specialist disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have up to 4 years’ experience in a generalist HR role, and those applicants who hold a relevant qualification (or are studying towards a relevant qualification) will be preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.