Immigration Services Administrator
- Liaising with clients, attorneys and relevant authorities.
- Gathering, collating and checking information required for a full spectrum of Immigration and business licensing applications; with an initial focus on work permits.
- Preparing applications.
- Drafting external and internal communications.
- General day to day administration.
- Flexible to work overtime or weekends if required.
This is not an entry level position.
- High school education as a minimum
- University degree preferred
- General knowledge of CI Immigration laws and procedures is an advantage
- Customer service/hospitality experience is also an advantage
- Must be driven, ambitious, willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
Looking for more?