In-House Legal Counsel
Cayman Islands |
Competitive Salary and Relocation Package
- Drafting, updating, and negotiating contracts across various jurisdictions
- Liaising with regulators and advising regulatory matters
- Providing advice on intellectual property rights, financial and contract matters internationally
- Implementing strategies for avoiding and resolving disputes
- Admitted in either a commonwealth jurisdiction or qualified under the US Bar.
- 5-10 years of works experience: in-house experience preferred.
- Practical risk assessment and regulatory skills.
- Ability to provide data-oriented legal guidance.
- Understanding of complex technological and financial systems and their interactions with law.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Looking for more?