In House! Structured Finance Senior Associate/Counsel
Cayman | Legal
- Varied workload of debt, equity, securitisations, derivatives and other structured products
- Advising global clients on securitisations, repackagings, CBO’s/CLO’s
- Business Development
- Ideally 6-8 PQE, slightly flexible but must be Senior Associate/Counsel level
- Must be a structured finance specialist, minimum six years gained from a top law firm or firms
- Extensive experience of CLO/structured products work
- General finance experience would be an advantage
- Due to Covid-19, looking for someone currently in Cayman, therefore, already admitted to the Cayman Islands Bar
- Must have top notch academics
- Strong Business Development skills and willingness to engage in BD are essential.
Looking for more?