Information Security Analyst
Cayman Islands |
- Perform vulnerability scans on assets within the company environment and coordinate remediation efforts with other teams within IT
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response if and when required, working with global team to resolve incidents.
- Develop maintain and implement system hardening procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT Security industry, including the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Provide a point of escalation for the Service Desk team with respect to security-related events.
- Assist with the management and operation of company’s security controls.
- Help in streamlining and automating of security controls in order to improve overall security posture of the organization.
- Deployment, integration and configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures and security policy documents.
- Monitor all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Review logs and reports of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Interpret reports and resolve issues identified.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience operating in a hands-on IT Security capacity.
- Security-focused industry certification or third level degree is desirable such as CISSP, CCSP, GMON, GCCC etc.
- Working knowledge of implementing and maintaining of ISO27001, CIS CSC20, NIST etc.
- Demonstrated experience of designing and implementing security solutions/controls for on-premises and cloud environments.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of technologies such as IDS and IPS tools, endpoint protection and detection, web proxies and SIEM solutions.
- Good knowledge of implementing, managing, interrogating and reporting of security controls.
- Good knowledge of implementation and maintenance of PKI infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose.
Looking for more?