Information Technology Associate
Cayman Islands |
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office, Google Suite, Windows OS, mobile OS (Android and iOS) and VoIP/telecom technology
- Understanding of technology service management processes
- Document all user support tasks, including research and resolution in our incident management system
- Customer focused with a continuous improvement mindset
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and ever changing work environment
- Complies with standard operating procedures and checklists in delivering quality solutions and service.
- Adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to self prioritize
- Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
- Ability to effectively track and manage/update hardware inventory/accessories in our Asset Management system
- Delivery quality education and training to users when necessary using a variety of techniques and mediums.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree (or higher) and/or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 Years’ Experience.
Looking for more?