Inside Sales Account Executive
● Develop net new sales opportunities from inbound leads, sourced leads, outbound calls and emails.
● Meet & exceed company assigned performance targets.
● Leverage product demonstrations, proofs-of-value and expert negotiation skills to drive closed-won deals.
● Accurately qualify and assess customer needs and appropriately position related solutions.
● Managing the sales process from qualification to closure.
● Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest by professionally articulating the value proposition.
● Timely management, qualification, allocation and reporting of sourced leads.
● Work with Business Development Representative (BDR) to build out and grow an assigned territory.
● Previous inside sales experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
● Previous experience selling software as a service (SaaS)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite,Zoom,Slack)
● Excellent verbal and communication skills with experience selling to C-level executives
● Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
● Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market