Insolvency Senior / Assistant Manager
While the role itself is interesting and diverse, the culture of this company is second to none! The right person will receive support with ongoing professional development and be given all the tools they need to make this role their own and truly immerse themselves in a culture of respect and friendship.
Managing day to day responsibilities for a range of corporate insolvency cases, including receivership, voluntary and official liquidations;
- Supporting senior staff;
- Preparing reports and statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filings and other requirements are completed;
- Maintaining estate records and accounts;
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents, banks and regulatory bodies;
- Ability to travel overseas at short notice; and
- Participating in business development opportunities.
Senior: Either ACCA, ACA, CA or CPA qualified with at least 1,000 hours of relevant chargeable work OR an unqualified practitioner with a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
Assistant Manager: Either ACCA, ACA, CA, or CPA qualified with at least three years’ experience with not less than 1,500 hours of relevant chargeable work over the three year period OR an unqualified practitioner with a minimum of six years relevant work experience.