Internal Auditor – Grand Cayman
Invenio have been engaged by a leading Cayman Islands based Financial Services organization to secure an Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities: Financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Carrying out all assignments in accordance with the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing the Standards.
- Research and develop, KPI’s and controls
- Assess risk to establish direction audit and strategy
- Compile and analyze all information to plan audit objectives
- Research best business and financial management practices
- Develop audit testing criteria and test steps
- Perform all aspects of the audit evaluation criteria
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation
- Use professional judgement in developing and documenting competent and sound audit conclusions and recommendations
- Communicate audit findings with relevant business leadership
- Create reports of findings on deficiencies and non-compliance, causes of failure and recommended coarse of corrective action
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- Professional qualification – CIA, CPA, ACCA, CA
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar internal auditor position
- Preference will be given to Caymanian Nationals or status holders
Remuneration – DOE, tax free earnings and full relocation package is on offer.
For more details, please reach out to email@example.com