The role will consist of investment advice, client relationship management, execution of investments, reporting etc.
You can expect a a strong package. They are looking for someone from a private wealth and investment background, with some form of industry accreditation in securities, investment etc.
- Independently provide proactive investment recommendations and advice on diversified portfolios and individual security positions
- Respond to client’s ad-hoc request for advice
- Manage client portfolios utilizing the team’s disciplined investment management process
- Conduct investment objective and risk tolerance due diligence on clients and prospective clients, recommend investment strategies to meet goals
- Develop investment policy statements providing a framework for discretionary investment management
- Prepare and deliver quarterly portfolio reviews to portfolio management clients
- Execute trades across all security types in a live-to-market environment
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all securities held in client portfolios
- Maintain detailed knowledge of global capital markets to enable input into the team’s investment commentary and investment management process including providing input on asset allocation and security selection/replacement decision