Investment Funds – Associate
Asia Pacific | Legal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist on an extremely diverse spectrum of British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands funds law related issues.
- 2 – 6 PQE in funds related work from a well regarded onshore or offshore firm;
- First class academics i.e. 2.1 LLB minimum and equivalent of commendation or higher at LPC level;
- Magic circle or equivalent training firm;
- England & Wales, Hong Kong or Australian qualified / admitted lawyer;
- Good grounding at an international law firm;
- Must be willing to take part in business development activities and initiatives;
- Must be able to speak and write in English to a high standard;
- Experience of working in Hong Kong or other Asian jurisdictions preferred.
Looking for more?