Cayman Islands |
- Participate in the procurement, testing, installation, training, and support of all IT infrastructure needs to support the institution across the region as per the technical architecture plans, capacity plans, and business plans
- Participate in the Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Service Level Management, and IT Service Continuity Management processes.
- Ensure that all work performed adheres to best practices and ITIL standards so as to ensure the end-to-end confidentiality
- Implement a high level of automation in the infrastructure to meet business needs in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Maintain contact with internal clients and peers in the industry to improve service levels while containing costs.
- Represent the department in some cross-departmental projects where creative technical guidance in the area of specialty is required
- Provide selective technical guidance and coaching to more junior staff. Monitor areas where technical or business risk may need to be escalated for specialist or management judgment. Set example for junior staff
- Experience in Service Level Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and problem solving skills as this role requires frequent contact with internal customers with often urgent technical issues
- Experience in supporting ABM / POS environment
- Understanding all aspects of the IT infrastructure – hardware and software as well as the products and services supported throughout the region
- Experience in harmonizing processes and procedures
- ITIL best practices including IT Service Management essentials (understanding and meeting customer expectations, maintaining service levels)
- Project experience as a sub-project manager
- Proficient in all aspects of technology including LAN/WAN communications, Client/Server, AS/400
- Requires some in-depth knowledge of a specialized technical field. Relevant skills and abilities normally acquired through 4 years’ education beyond high school, plus some computer support or application software courses in the technical specialty.
- Knowledge of the tools for change and problem management such as Info/Man
- Knowledge of various technical concepts, uses and practices:
- Data storage
- Application support
- Operations support
Looking for more?