IT Infrastructure Specialist
Cayman Islands |
- Implement, administer, monitor, and support enterprise topologies, not limited to the following
- Nutanix AOS/AHV and related workflows around FILES, Flow & Frame
- Microsoft Server 2019, physical/virtual deployments incl AD, Exchange
- Azure & Microsoft 365 tenants and related advanced configurations (identity, security, mail etc.)
- Mobility and Remote access
- Cisco/Aruba Wired & Wireless networking
- Backup /DR workflows
- High availability /Fault tolerant data center workflows (clustering etc.)
- Perform IT project tasks in support of wider project goals e.g., Infrastructure and software solution rollouts.
- Support IT advanced initiatives around infrastructure, security, networking, and application estate
- Proficiently use daily, various infrastructure monitoring, alerting and remediation tools (e.g Solar Winds)
- Documenting advanced support-related processes and procedures (SOP)
- Required: +5 years prior experience as a Network or Systems solutions specialist
- Required: Microsoft: MCSE 2019 and Azure/365 certified Administrator
- Required: CompTIA Security+ and Network+ or equivalent
- Additional Preferred: Nutanix Certified Administrator or Solutions Specialist
- Additional Preferred: Certifications in ref to: Cisco, Aruba, Palo Alto, Veeam
- Proficient with Microsoft focused IT technologies (OS 2019, Azure, M365, SSO, MFA, O365, Intune, Win 10)
- An ability to translate technical requirements and specifications ó business concepts and vice versa.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to evaluate, prioritize, and simultaneously manage multiple independent issues/projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and must embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
Looking for more?