IT Services Technician
The IT Services Technician is responsible for assisting users with technical support as they relate to the Blackbaud Information System, Blackboard, Office 365 and its subsystems and all other IT related matters.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable in or preferably certified in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016/365;
- A+, Network+ other related IT certifications;
- Associate Degree in Computer Science;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in support or system administration;
- Must possess strong Desktop Support skills;
- Demonstrate customer service skills Ability to work independently but also as a team player;
- Ability to learn and absorb new knowledge and information quickly and apply it in a timely manner, particularly under deadline pressure;
- The post holder should be able to address queries that are submitted through an automated request system on a daily basis (and also by telephone) in an efficient manner taking advice from the Manager when required.
- Experienced with current Apple OS (Sierra or newer);
- Experienced with Windows 7, Windows 10 and general Microsoft software (MS Office products);
- Hardware break/fix of laptops/Desktops for both Apple and Windows platforms;
- Troubleshooting of software issues to maintain business continuity;
- Basic Printer support including network or personal connectivity and basic maintenance (toner or paper replacement);
- New hardware upgrades; installs, moves, adds, changes and imaging in a laptop and desktop environment;
- Experience with mobile support a plus (Android/Apple);
- Optimizing hardware/software/networking products and configurations as scripted ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required Perform additional duties as assigned;
Looking for more?