IT Support Analyst
Cayman Islands |
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
- Perform remote troubleshooting
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the user
- Walk the user through the problem-solving process
- Work on issues in our service desk platform
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by users to your manager
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Installation/maintenance of hardware – office/desk moves, meetings setup, additional/replacement equipment, printer/copier toner replacement.
- Have a keen interest in information technology and willingness to learn.
- Good secondary education.
- Self-motivated, proactive, work on own initiative with a best practice approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively and be at ease with providing outstanding support.
- Problem solving skills – consider a range of possible options, evaluating evidence and seek advice where appropriate.
- Good at planning and organizing.
Looking for more?