IT Systems Administrator
Cayman Islands |
- Support existing server infrastructure in an on-call capacity as part of a team.
- Support Microsoft Software such as Office365 and other Microsoft products.
- Implement defined changes to existing hardware and operating system infrastructure including patches, users, file systems and kernel parameters.
- Perform administration, configuration and maintenance of any of the following operating systems, Linux/UNIX, Windows, and VMware on physical servers and virtual environments.
- Resolve hardware related server problems (failed disks, network cards, CPU, memory, etc.)
- Diagnose and resolve hardware related problems in Servers and in operating systems.
- Implement all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- To update and run various reports within the billing systems
- Operational experience with a multi-domain Active Directory environment
- Including a sound understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, File and Print services, and DNS
- Experience with 2021 windows cloud, the latest version of UNIX, Linux or Windows Server and VMware
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong understanding of cable related tools and troubleshooting equipment.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and thoroughness with excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (A+, Security +, Linux +, CCNA, MCSA)) is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a systems administrator within a medium sized enterprise environment
- Systems Administration certification in Microsoft, VMware and Cisco preferred
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification is an asset
- Ability to configure Cisco Switches/Routers with IOS
- Intermediate knowledge of VMware and virtualization technology
Looking for more?