Junior Corp Admin/Corporate Admin/Senior Corporate Admin/AVP Corporate
Cayman Islands |
We have multiple Corporate Services roles with a variety of clients, including: small, medium and large law firms, trust companies, fund companies, professional services companies.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Seeking Caymanian/status/PR/RERC holders at these levels:
- Junior corp admin (1-3 years)
- Mid level = corp admin (3-5 years)
- Senior corp admin/Team Leader (5 years+)
- AVP (6-10+)
- Ensuring that the companies, trusts and partnerships are administered in accordance with their constitutional documents and any other relevant documents
- Dealing with day-to-day correspondence and administrative matters
- Incorporations, company filings, due diligence on newly formed entities
- Annual returns, registering shareholders and directors filings
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilizing the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist Financing and reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
- 1-10+ years’ relevant experience as a Junior or Corporate Administrator / Senior Corporate Administrator / Team Leader, AVP
- Ideally working towards or holding a professional qualification such as a relevant degree/ICSA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of Viewpoint, CORIS, CAP, REEFS
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
Looking for more?