Junior Corporate Administrators, Corporate Administrators and Senior Corporate Administrators – Grand Cayman
- The formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of Cayman entities, including Trusts, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Segregated Portfolio Companies;
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records;
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients;
- Absolute devotion to data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilizing the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist Financing and reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
- 1-10+ years’ relevant experience as a Junior or Corporate Administrator / Senior Corporate Administrator / Team Leader;
- Ideally working towards or holding a professional qualification such as ICSA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good knowledge of Viewpoint, CORIS, CAP, REEFS
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations;
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative;
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
Looking for more?