Junior Corporate Administrators, Corporate Administrators and Senior Corporate Administrators
- The formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of Cayman entities, including Trusts, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Segregated Portfolio Companies;
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records;
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients;
- Absolute devotion to data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilizing the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist Financing and reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
- 1-10+ years’ relevant experience as a Junior or Corporate Administrator / Senior Corporate Administrator / Team Leader;
- Ideally working towards or holding a professional qualification such as a relevant degree/ICSA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good knowledge of Viewpoint, CORIS, CAP, REEFS
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations;
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative;
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
Please contact Nikeeta by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply for these roles in the Cayman Islands.
Learn more about living and working in Grand Cayman at The Cayman Resident Website and the Caribbean could be your new home…Want to know about the expat and offshore lifestyle, then head here.
Looking for more?