Cayman | medical
DOE to $47K USD
As part of the team you will be committed to delivering exceptional care and the highest level of customer service.
- Analyze test results and enters findings in computer
- Document work processes as required
- Maintain work area and manage supplies
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff, and management
- Communicate effectively, courteously, professionally and efficiently in all encounters
- Maintain records, statistics, supply levels, logbooks and files
- Maintain quality assurance of the laboratory by performing proficiency testing
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair any issues with the equipment used in the laboratory
Looking for more?