Landscape Project Manager
Cayman Islands |
$65k - $85k CI, Plus Benefits Package
- A Bachelor’s degree in Horticultural Sciences with a major in agronomy, botany and entomology, or relevant discipline.
- 5 years experience in nursery/landscape management or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience with the supervision and direction of employees.
- In-field experience in transplanting large specimen palms/trees up to 20-50′ overall height, 10-30′ caliper.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD or Revit, BIM360.
- Working knowledge of the Florida Grades and Standards for Nursery Plants (or similar)
- Working knowledge of commercial irrigation design and implementation.
- Working knowledge of planting, soils, maintenance specifications and standards.
- Experience in plant production and propagation.
- Experience running projects within a nursery/landscape environment, including experience with project accounting.
- Accurately interpret landscape architectural and irrigation drawings, contracts, planting schedules and bills of quantities.
- Accurately estimate and prepare landscape project budgets and estimates up to US$2MM.
- Ensure all plants, materials, project equipment, and supplies are purchased in time and within budget.
- Identify performance criteria to measure progress against project milestones and budgets for all landscape projects.
- Ensure all schedule works and projects are completed according to guidelines and best practices.
- Identify plants by botanical names and action treatment of pests and diseases.
- Ensure health and acceptable grades are controlled for project stock and nursery inventory.
- Ensure propagation and procurement are completed on time and cost-effectively.
- Accurately allocate and measure available budget and financial resources.
Looking for more?