Legal Secretary – Corporate / Funds
- Our client is seeking a Corporate/Investment funds Legal secretary who will be responsible for general secretarial duties, including audio transcription; drafting legal documents; organising and coordinating meetings/travel arrangements; billing; as well as generally liaising with clients and lawyers.
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism, excellent oral and written communications skills and strong organisational skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to use his/her own initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled, with at least 3-5 years prior secretarial experience in a professional office environment ideally in corporate and funds.
- Previous experience in a legal environment would be an asset.
- He/she must have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook plus ideally working knowledge of AdEx and FileSite.
- Typing speed of 55wpm+.
Salary: US$70-90k DOE
Looking for more?