Legal Secretary – Corporate
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our client a top law firm on island is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support a partner and one or more senior associates in the Corporate team.
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with onshore counsel in multiple jurisdictions
- Accounting and annual filings with various government departments including CIMA and ROC
- Assisting with formation of companies and limited partnerships, fund registrations, ship registrations, registration of trusts, secured lending and compliance
- Dealing with monthly billing and credit control for matters
- Arranging travel, meetings and maintaining calendars
- A minimum 3 years of experience as a legal secretary at a law firm
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CORIS, CIMAConnect, iManage, Viewpoint, Perfect Law (or equivalent), ContactEase (or similar CRM system)
- The ability to handle a full case load
- Minimum typing speed of 70 wpm
CI$55,000 to CI$62,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications, plus overtime and statutory health and pension benefits as required by law.