Legal Secretary, Funds – Grand Cayman
- Investment funds specialist Legal secretary who will be responsible for general secretarial duties, including audio transcription; drafting legal documents; organizing and coordinating meetings/travel arrangements; taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings; as well as generally liaising with clients and lawyers.
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism, excellent oral and written communications skills and strong organisational skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to use his/her own initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled, with at least 3-5 years+ prior secretarial experience in a professional office environment ideally in investment funds.
- Previous experience in a legal environment would be an asset.
- He/she must have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typing speed of 55wpm+ with complete accuracy.
Benefits include 4 weeks’ vacation (pro-rated for part years), health insurance and pension plan. Salary will reflect qualifications and experience and be in the range of US$60,000 to US$95,000.