Legal Secretary, Litigation – Bermuda
- General administrative and secretarial support
- Assisting with file management
- Preparation of general correspondence, legal documents and bills under supervision of fee earners
- Assisting with conflict checks and file opening procedures
- Maintaining physical and electronic file and client databases
- Organising all logistics relating to travel plans
- Drafting marketing and business development reports
- Candidates will require 5 years’ recent experience in a senior secretarial role, including 3 years’ experience in a law firm.
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems such as iManage and Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A strong written communication and proof-reading skills and prior experience in preparing complex and correctly formatted documentation.
Looking for more?