Legal Secretary, Litigation/Insolvency/Dispute Resolution
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Litigation Legal secretary who will be responsible for general secretarial duties, including audio transcription; drafting legal documents; organizing and coordinating meetings/travel arrangements; taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings; as well as generally liaising with clients and lawyers.
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism, excellent oral and written communications skills and strong organisational skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to use his/her own initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled, with at least 3 years prior secretarial experience in a professional office environment ideally in litigation/insolvency/dispute resolution.
- Previous experience in a legal environment would be an asset.
- He/she must have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typing speed of 55wpm+ with complete accuracy would be ideal.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more?