Legal Secretary, Litigation/Insolvency/Dispute Resolution
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Litigation Legal secretary who will be responsible for general secretarial duties, including audio transcription; drafting legal documents; organizing and coordinating meetings/travel arrangements; taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings; as well as generally liaising with clients and lawyers.
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism, excellent oral and written communications skills and strong organisational skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to use his/her own initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled, with at least 3 years prior secretarial experience in a professional office environment ideally in litigation/insolvency/dispute resolution.
- Previous experience in a legal environment would be an asset.
- He/she must have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typing speed of 55wpm+ with complete accuracy would be ideal.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about living and working in Grand Cayman at The Cayman Resident Website and the Caribbean could be your new home…Want to know about the expat and offshore lifestyle, then head here.
Looking for more?