Legal Secretary – Private Client & Trusts – Grand Cayman
- Providing administrative and billing support to multiple trust attorneys
- Coordinating calendars and scheduling meetings
- Collating and stamping trust documents
- Assisting with probate filings with the Clerk of Courts
- Assisting with filings with Registrar of Trust; Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Assisting with business development and coordinating team activities
- Maintaining the safekeeping files
- Assisting with projects as needed
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism, excellent oral and written communications skills and strong organisational skills.
The successful candidate must be able to use his/her own initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled, with at least 3-5 years+ prior secretarial experience in a law firm ideally in trusts/private client/probate/corporate
- He/she must have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and billing software
- Typing speed of 55wpm+
- Must have good proactive billing discipline and the ability to push lawyers to get their bills out.
Salary will reflect qualifications and experience and be in the range of US$65,000 to US$90,000. Relocation package available to those overseas.
Looking for more?