Legal Secretary – Professional Support – Grand Cayman
US$55-80k DOE plus excellent benefits
- Know the types of resources for which PS is responsible
- Conduct legal research in accordance with instructions from relevant lawyers or the PSLs
- Apply house style to various different types of document
- Update documents including practice notes, client memos and precedents for any practice area in accordance with instructions from relevant lawyers or the PSLs
- Maintain various databases with accurate and up-to-date information and apply appropriate metadata where relevant
- To participate in special projects as and when required
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the purpose of the job
- Assist with document preparation, document conversions, maintain of know-how and information libraries/databases, administration of legal site of intranet and general support for all PS material, manage relevant databases.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years+ prior secretarial experience in a professional office/law firm environment
- Experience in knowledge management, document heavy work, updating legal documents, document management, system maintenance, and legal research
Looking for more?