Legal Secretary – Jersey, Channel Islands
GBP 40-45k plus benefits
- Perform legal secretarial duties
- Support corporate, trusts and employment lawyers
- Creating and editing documents and filing them electronically
- Answer telephone calls, general administrative documents, digitize documents
- Arrange conferences, manage lawyers schedules, book meetings, arrange travel
- Maintain the databases
- Support the secretarial team as needed
- Liaise with clients as required
- Liaise with accounts department regarding billing matters
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Ideally two years relevant experience working as a legal secretary in a law firm
- Ideally have experience working as a legal secretary in corporate and/or employment and/or trust law
- Exercise autonomy, collaboration, discretion, and tactfulness to handle delicate matters.
- Communicate effectively with people of all levels of understanding, both verbally and in writing.
Looking for more?