Cayman | Liquidations
up to US$65k DOE
- Managing a portfolio of clients, Liquidation Services specifically strike-offs, transfer outs and voluntary liquidations for clients.
- Producing board and shareholder resolutions and updating company records and related spreadsheets.
- Preparing and filing documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies such as the Registrar of Companies and CIMA.
- Assisting with the preparation of the final meeting as well as attending to publishing notices with the Cayman Islands Gazette.
- Must have sound knowledge of the procedures involved in the striking off and dissolution of various corporate structures.
- Ability to liaise extensively with existing and prospective clients, their counsel and other professional advisors, with limited supervision.
- Familiarity with the relevant Laws such as The Companies Law and Exempted Limited Partnership Law with regards to liquidation procedures is necessary.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in CORIS, CAPS, Viewpoint and Microsoft Office.
Looking for more?