Litigation Lawyer | 2-6PQE
Competitive Salary & Relocation Package
- You will be supporting partner(s) and taking principal responsibility as appropriate for cases involving a variety of contentious work, including contentious trust and company, cross border fraud and insolvency.
- Providing an efficient and high-quality legal support service to the partners (or senior lawyers) across all aspects of their client work to include researching, writing opinions, reviewing documentation, drafting, preparing cases for court.
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff as appropriate.
- Should have UK or Commonwealth legal qualification with 2-5PQE.
- Experience either in contentious trusts and probate, commercial disputes, fraud, asset tracing, regulation or enforcement.
- Excellent Language verbal & written skills in English.
Looking for more?