Managed Services Engineer
Our Client is the leading IT solutions provider in the Cayman Islands and has a brand-new role open to help grow its current product portfolio. If you are motivated, customer -focused professional looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and growing economy and meet the following requirements, please send your resume for review.
Our Client have a support role open that will come with an excellent support and career package to train the lucky candidate to become an enterprise class engineer in Microsoft and HPE enterprise products.
You will require to have.
• A strong knowledge and interest in computer technology.
• Excellent customer service.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A positive attitude
• Professional qualifications or a degree in computer science.
• At least 3 years’ experience in providing desktop, server, or cloud support with a willingness to learn new things.
• Experience of a managed service environment.
• Networking and firewall skills would be advantageous
You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a self-starter, have excellent time management skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-discipline environment with a diverse group of customers.
Our client offers a generous compensation package and will support the successful candidate in developing themselves professionally through continued investment in training with a key focus in Microsoft and HPE Solutions.