Manager – Private Equity
Cayman Islands |
$130,000 - $150,000 USD + Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Invenio have been engaged by a prestigious Investment Manager to bring in an experienced Accountant and Manager to lead the Private Equity team. Reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) who currently sits in the US, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and performance and strategic direction of the Private Equity function.
- Manage the accurate and timely posting of Private Equity activity into the portfolio management system
- Manage the accurate and timely valuation of the Private Equity fund investment portfolio in the portfolio management system
- The production, maintenance and distribution of monthly portfolio reporting and capital statements
- Manage the receipt of regular Private Equity reporting from the underlying managers and administrators
- Assist in document review for existing Fund positions, as well as those being considered for allocation
- Work closely with third party service providers (custodians, administrators, transfer agents, etc.) as required
- Develop a strong understanding of not only all fund investment structures, but also their investment strategies and how they relate to the objectives of the overall portfolio
- Assist in the provision of preliminary and ad hoc due diligence on both existing portfolio holdings, as well as potential investment opportunities
- Educated to undergraduate level in a relevant subject.
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA).
- A CFA would be beneficial although not essential, there will be some analysis required.
- 10+ years post qualification experience and excellent understanding of Private Equity fund investment structures.
- An understanding of Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations in the Cayman Islands and other offshore financial jurisdictions.
- A strong commitment to accuracy and excellence.
- Excellent IT literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel).
- Experience in the use of portfolio management or fund administration accounting systems.
For a confidential discussion please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more?