$75k - $90k USD + Benefits, Package and Discretionary Package
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, create and oversee (with a marketing consulting company, if required) all brand and value proposition campaigns for all products and services
- Manage relationships and agencies that support public relations, branding, social media, influencers, and digital marketing executions
- Collaborate with Sales team and other departments/stakeholders to build campaigns with the associated collateral and track their effectiveness across platforms ensuring that all brand and promotional assets reflect the company’s goal
- Propose and implement initiatives to support the growth team to communicate all initiatives (Promotions, discount codes, acquisition/retention campaigns etc)
- Build and maintain marketplace perceptions through customer surveys and internal surveys and identify opportunities and initiatives.
- Plan and implement educational initiatives to evangelize customer segments
- Conceptualize, write, and edit all copy for marketing communications to the existing and potential customer base, external partners, and the media. This includes, but not limited to advertising, emails, letters, text messages, website and social media, video interviews, data sheets, press releases.
- Manage both internal communications ensuring staff are aware of campaigns, products and services
- Develop brand book, guidelines, visual identify and tone of voice, harmonizing the communication and enforce across all the company’s collateral, channels, and assets
- Forecast and manage the marketing budget for campaigns, advertising, consultancy, sponsorships, events, incentives, website, social media, and any other required marketing related expenses.
- Develop the public relations strategy and assist in crafting key messages and talking points for external communication.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s image and reputation is positively recognized and if not, effectively handle the situation and attempt to remedy the problem.
- Responsible for competitor tracking and report monthly on competitive environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications industry (is an asset)
- Strong oral and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Strong management skills
- Ability to lead a team with proven track record
- Computer literate, including a MAC computer
EDUCATION & EXPEREINCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or Business (with marketing diploma) or equivalent certifications.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Marketing Management role
- Experience in developing and managing budgets
- Familiar with google analytics and Microsoft office products
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing advertising agencies
- Experience with managing teams and / or direct reports is strongly preferred
- Experience in telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset
Looking for more?