MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Superintendent
Cayman Islands |
CI$75,000 – CI$110,000 + Benefits
- Manage construction field operations, quality control, scheduling, safety, and relations with trades.
- Participate in site planning, new contractor kick-off meetings, and other related MEP activities.
- Resolve field interferences/conflicts, monitor/read RFI/submittal reviews, implement MEP testing/startup/commissioning plans.
- Coordinate design workflow and communicate design priorities to contractors/vendors, using design documents.
- Lead MEP services space coordination, review services routing, and approve recommendations.
- A Mechanical or Electrical discipline trade qualification or equ
- 10+ yrs of construction supervision in large hospitality, commercial, retail and healthcare projects, focusing on mechanical trades.
- Knowledge of MEP design, installation, and coordination for high quality, large hospitality/commercial projects, including chiller plant, laundry, boiler room, switchgear, etc.
- Proficiency in MS office and experience with internet-based project management and collaborations system is essential
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Looking for more?