Network & Security Support Engineer / Relocation Available
We are seeking an industry certified and highly mobile Networking and Security Support Engineer who would enjoy the chance to relocate to join a premier provider of IT solutions and Consultancy services based in the Cayman Islands.
The Engineer will be responsible for providing support and consultancy services for networking and security solutions for a corporate client base in Grand Cayman and the Caribbean region involving technology from Cisco, Aruba/HPE, Ruckus, Palo Alto, Fortinet and related vendors.
The role will involve working closely with customers, account managers and third-party vendors so above average communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience that includes direct experience with an IT Consulting Firm, Reseller, Telco or Service Provider in a customer facing role
- Proven experience in designing and/or deploying and troubleshooting wireless networks
- Firewall implementation experience
- Experience with next-generation firewall (NGFW) and UTM Firewall technologies
- Experience with ArcSight and Splunk would be an asset
- Low level design and implementation of network and security solutions
- Experience of networking in IaaS public cloud environments
- Ability to create technical documentation, diagrams (Visio), change and test plans
Professional certifications are required and will be highly valued. A mix of any of the following would be relevant:
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCNP or alternative industry equivalent at minimum
- Fortinet NSE4+
- Any additional certification(s) from vendors such as Aruba, Palo Alto, Check Point
- Security certifications such as Security+, OCSP, CEH or similar would be an advantage
- Post secondary degree/diploma in a related field preferred
Our client offers a competitive and TAX FREE compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Investment in ongoing professional training and certification will also be part of the package offered.
Relevant work permit, relocation cost assistance, initial temporary housing, health/medical insurance (co-pay), pension program and other benefits will also be available.