Office Administrator – Grand Cayman (Temp 2-3 months)
Hourly rate DOE
- An Associate’s degree and/or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred, ideally with a degree in business, management or accounting.
- Administrative experience in an office environment is preferred, ideally experience working in a financial services organization, public accounting and/or fund administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients and staff of various levels.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills.
- A high level of maturity, strong work ethic, professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite especially in Excel; experience working with Adobe Acrobat would be an asset.
Salary: hourly rate DOE
Looking for more?