Office Furniture Sales
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Grand Cayman. Due to the relocation required, highly mobile and adaptable candidates are sought with outside interests that would lend themselves to Cayman’s small but idyllic Island living environment.
- Responsible for developing new accounts & growing existing relationships
- You will be working across verticals including banking and financial services, legal, government, education, hospitality and more
- Direct office furniture sales background is preferable or Office equipment sales
- A minimum of 3 years of current, successful office furniture and/or office equipment experience
- Proven experience working with designers, customers and suppliers at a senior management level
- Space planning and project experience involving case goods, systems furniture and high density filing systems
- Past experience selling to the financial community would be an asset
- A degree in Business, Marketing or related field would be preferred
- Suitable interpersonal characteristics to be successful in a fast-paced international sales environment
- The ability to relocate relatively easily and to adapt to the unique business and living environment in Grand Cayman
Could this sort of ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity be for you?