US$ 120,000 to US$ 180,000 per annum DOE
- A post-graduate specialist qualification in Paediatrics e.g. M.C.P., M.R.C.P.C.H. (Canada) or F.A.A.P (USA)
- Minimum 5 years full-time experience after passing M.C.P.
- NICU experience in a tertiary care facility.
- Must be able to perform all medical procedures required in N.C.U. & P.I.C.U.
- Primary Care/Well Baby Care is
- P. training/experience would be beneficial.
- Doctors must be eligible for registration with the Cayman Islands Medical Council.
Minimum 2 year term. If relocating due to spouses job, part-time could be available.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary based on experience and qualifications and will vary since income is based on a ‘fee for service’. Salary range US$ 120,000 to US$ 180,000 per annum (Tax Free) for a full time position.
Benefits include Health Insurance and pension contributions as per Cayman Islands law.
Relocation package: return air fare, accommodation in a hotel for a week, and car rental for 2 weeks.
Looking for more?