Plumbing and Mechanical Site Supervisor
Cayman Islands |
- Overseeing team to install and maintain plumbing, including joins, valves, drains, and fixtures.
- Coordinating with a General Contractor and other building professionals on a jobsite to ensure compliance with plumbing regulations for successful inspection.
- Maintain records of time and materials for a job.
- Prepare budgets, estimate costs, respond to plumbing emergencies, and make repairs.
- Performing plumbing maintenance to prevent emergencies.
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Plumbing and Mechanical field and/or applicable qualifications.
- Understanding and following blueprints or building plans.
Looking for more?