Project Manager – IT Systems – Cayman Islands
INVENIO Global Search have been engaged by a leading professional services organisation who have a major presence in all off-shore jurisdictions as well as global financial hubs, to secure an IT Project Manager who will be responsible to deliver a road-map of large-scale and complex technology transformation.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, you will be responsible for:
- End to end project delivery using a recognized and structured methodology such as Waterfall, Stagegate or Agile etc.
- Project budgeting and spend
- All project documentation and reporting
- Communicating to the business and variances including any issues or risks to the project
- Contributing to the professional development of less experienced colleagues
- Champion Agile development and methodologies
- Managing internal stakeholders
- Manage vendors and 3rd party suppliers as needed
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Delivered projects in a professional service sector – Accounting, Finance, Banking, Legal, Insurance
- Multiple years in technology Project Management positions
- Experienced across many types of projects – Software, Infrastructure, Process
- Delivered projects in an Agile environment (waterfall would be a plus)
- Familiar ITIL
- Have a recognized project or programme management certification – PMP, PRINCE II etc.