Cayman Islands |
- Assembling multidisciplinary project such as power generation, transmission & distribution expansions, building additions, mechanical/civil upgrades etc.;
- Development of new and revision of existing business processes that support the mission, goals, and objectives, assigned projects and the company;
- Identify and implement improvements to the safety, reliability and efficiency of existing Power Plant, substations, infrastructure and other equipment through the development of scope of works, engineering design specifications and detailed engineering design;
- Assist with the development of Company’s engineering process, standards and practices;
- Provide engineering and project coordination support to all departments as required;
- To ensure Company safety practices and procedures are followed by employees and contractors on all assigned projects;
- Provide on-call support as needed;
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- 5 years’ experience in the management of industrial construction and optimization projects;
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering or similar qualification;
- 5+ years of work experience with Electric utilities;
- PMP Certification or equivalent.
Looking for more?