Regional Risk and Compliance Manager
Cayman Islands |
$180,000 - $210,000
One of Cayman’s leading law firms is hiring to a Regional Head of Compliance position. It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s currently managing a compliance department in one jurisdiction to increase the scope of their responsibilities. You’ll be acting as the AMLCO and MLRO for two locations and overseeing the Risk and Compliance functions of the law firm and the corporate service business. This includes; managing a team of risk and compliance professionals, overseeing the firms client risk framework, regulatory reporting, drafting and reporting quarterly board reports.
To successfully apply you need:
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline (Management, Accounting, Law)
- Relevant certifications and qualifications in the field (ACAMS, ICA, LPC)
- To have worked as a MLRO and AMLCO previously.
- Strong knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment.
- Experience managing a team in compliance.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more?