Regional Sales Director
● Leading a sales team of 4-8 employees
● Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
● Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
● Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
● Understand cybersecurity trends and landscapes.
● Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
● Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
● Manage a team of account executives and field sales representatives.
● Willing to travel 15-20% of the time.
● Leading a sales team of AEs and Field Sales Directors
● Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
● Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
● Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
● Establishing a sales training program to train new employees.
● Meeting with sales managers to assess company performance.
● Previous inside sales experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
● Previous experience selling software as a service (SaaS)
● Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
● Excellent verbal and communication skills with experience selling to C-level executives
● Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
● Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market