Regulatory and Risk Advisory Associate
Cayman | Legal
US $140-US$185k DOE plus relocation package if required plus pension and healthcare as per Cayman Islands law
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeking a specialist financial regulatory and risk management advisory lawyer to join the expanding team.
- Top academics including a minimum 2.1 LLB and commendation at LPC level or equivalent;
- 3-5 PQE from a top international law firm specialising in all non-contentious financial regulatory;
- Ideally candidates will have a magic/silver circle or hedge fund boutique firm background;
- Must be a qualified Cayman Islands attorney or a qualified lawyer in England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand;
- The firm is looking for a team player;
- Excellent analytical, organisation and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to support efforts to attract new clients and develop new initiatives;
- Strong commercial awareness, orientation of services towards client requirements and ability to operate to the highest standards.
Looking for more?