Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
Invenio Global are working with an international bank based in the Cayman Islands who are hiring to an Assistant Vice President for Relationship Management within their Corporate Banking division.
The post holder will report to the Head of Corporate Banking and will play a key role in business development, managing existing portfolio of corporate client relationships and playing a key role in the banks client servicing strategy. This will involve:
- Sourcing and developing a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Analyzing portfolios and mutual funds from a credit risk perspective.
- Business development in new market areas.
- Maximizing the profitability of each bank client relationship.
- Managing and mentoring your corporate banking team.
To successfully apply you will need:
- To have a Bachelors degree in; Economics, Finance or a similar area.
- 10+ years of experience in Corporate Banking.
- A detailed understanding of the global insurance and financial service industries.
- Working knowledge of global accounting and regulatory environments.
- An excellent knowledge of risk management in banking.
- A knowledge of how to structure complex credit facilities.
- Excellent presentation and client relationship building skills.
The position offers up to $125,000 KYD and an amazing benefits package.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to email@example.com
Learn more about living and working in Grand Cayman at The Cayman Resident Website and the Caribbean could be your new home…Want to know about the expat and offshore lifestyle, then head here.