Remediation Expert Project Manager
- Executes scope of work developed by the Environmental Consultant and/or Project Managers, measuring and sketching out all affected areas and employing industry standard restoration techniques.
- Observe and adhere to all company procedures and safety policies and rules.
- Perform water dry out, mold remediation, building repair, drywall, patching, texturing, painting, and ability to access and work in small areas such as crawl spaces.
- Perform demolition including removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboards, cabinets, drywall, etc. in a safe and efficient manner.
- Take accurate moisture readings and properly set up commercial drying equipment to minimize drying time.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining Remediation Team equipment as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with microbial/mold remediation, containment construction, sewage clean up, structural drying, 24 hour emergency service, and thermal imaging is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license; valid vehicle insurance. Must maintain a good driving record.
- Able to bend, stoop, and work in all types of weather, and able to lift 50-100 pounds.
- Able to pass a pulmonary test for proper air respirator fit. Facial hair must allow for the use of a respirator.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Multilingual ability a plus.
- Regular, consistent and timely attendance is required (non-exempt)
- IICRC Certifications; MRS, WRT, ASD or IAQA CRMR certifications are preferred. Certification in mold remediation (CCT, RRT, WRT)
Looking for more?